- Use this 2oz spray when you check into a hotel, go to a movie, take a bus or stay over a friend’s place…
- The only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100% efficacy according to a Rutgers University independent study published in the Journal of Economic Entomology
- Recommended by USDA IR-4 Public Health Pesticide Program for public housing.
- Kills adults, nymphs & eggs fast on contact with 100% efficacy, even kills resistant bed bugs!
- Cuts down biting incidents immediately.
- Proven to have an extended residual protection even after dried.
- Toxin-free and dermatologically safe; child, pet, bird and fish friendly.
EcoRaider is the only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100% efficacy, according to a Entomological Society of America journal publication. Among dozens of products (including 2 for professional and 10 for consumer) labeled for bed bugs, EcoRaider® is by far the best in killing bed bug eggs. Ecoraider® is eco-friendly and non-toxic but lethal to target insect pest. Its micro-scale particles of plant based active ingredients penetrates the insects’ exoskeleton and attacks a unique neuron receptor that only exists in invertebrates to cause immediate paralysis and death of the targeted insects. Unlike many synthetic pesticides imposing neuron toxicity to human, EcoRaider® only affects insects/pests and causes no harm to humans, pets, birds or fish. Ecoraider® provides residual efficacy. Its 14-day dry residual has been shown to cause 97.5% mortality to bed bugs. Due to the repeat use of pesticides over the years, bed bugs have developed a high resistance. Ecoraider® however, has the same high kill-rate on resistant bed bugs due to its unique mode of action. Because of its outstanding performance, Ecoraider® has become a preferred choice by pest management professionals as a primary method of IPM (integrated pest management) to reduce the use of synthetic chemicals.
Ecoraider® is a minimum risk pest control product by EPA regulation and it is safe to use around children and pets.
Direction for Use:
Shake well before use. Directly spray the inside and outside of a suitcase for protection when traveling. Directly spray on a hotel mattress with the linens removed, bed frame, headboard, base and legs of the bed, couch, cushions, area under the cushions or any dark spot where bed bugs may occur. Spray at least 1-2 hours before sleeping. A 2oz bottle is good for treating one bed.
Contains: Natural Geraniol Oil, Cedarwood Oil and other GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) inert ingredients.
Size: 2 FL OZ (60 ml) x 16 Units