- Use this 2 oz spray when you check into a hotel, go to a movie, take a bus or stay over a friend’s place…
- The only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100% efficacy in a Rutgers University independent study published on Journal of Economic Entomology
- Recommended by USDA IR-4 Public Health Pesticide Program for public housing.
- Kills adults, nymphs & eggs fast on contact with 100% efficacy, even resistant bed bugs!
- Can cuts down biting incidents immediately.
- Proven extended residual protection even after dried.
- Toxin-free and dermatologically safe; child, pet, bird and fish friendly.
EcoRaider is the only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100% efficacy, according to Entomological Society of America journal publication. Among a dozen of products (including 2 for professional and 10 for consumer) labeled for bed bugs, EcoRaider® is by far the best in killing bed bug eggs. Ecoraider® is eco-friendly and non-toxic but lethal to target insect pest. Its micro-scale particles of plant based active ingredients penetrate insects’ exoskeleton and attack a unique neuron receptor that only exists in invertebrates to cause immediate paralysis and death of target insects. Unlike many synthetic pesticides imposing neuron toxicity to human, EcoRaider® only affects insect pests and causes no harm to human, pet, bird or fish. Ecoraider® provides residual efficacy. Its 14-day dry residual has been shown to cause 97.5% mortality to bed bugs. Due to repeat use of pesticides over the years, bed bugs developed high resistance. Ecoraider®, however, has the same high kill-rate on resistant bed bugs due to its unique mode of action. Because of its outstanding performance, ecoraider® has become a preferred choice by pest management professionals as a primary method of IPM (integrated pest management) to reduce the use of synthetic chemicals.
Ecoraider® is a minimum risk pest control product by EPA regulation and it is safe to use around children and pets.
EcoRaider® Bed Bug Killer 2OZ Travel Sprayer Bottle is traveler’s must-have. Bring EcoRaider® so you won’t bring bed bug home! Approved size for carry-on luggage. Spray outside of your luggage, hotel bed and surrounding area for bug-free trip.
Direction for Use:
Shake well before use. Direct spray inside and outside of suitcase for protection. Direct spray on hotel mattress with linen removed, bed frame, head board, base and legs of bed, couch, cushion, area under cushion or any dark spot where bed bug may occur. Spray at lest 1-2 hours before sleeping. A 2 OZ bottle is good for treating one bed.
Contains: Natural Geraniol, Cedar extract and other GRAS ( Generally Recognized as Safe) inert ingredients.
Size: 2 FL OZ (60 ml)