- The only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100% efficacy in a Rutgers University independent study published in the Journal of Economic Entomology.
- Recommended by USDA IR-4 Public Health Pesticide Program for public housing.
- Kills adult bed bugs & eggs fast on contact with 100% efficacy, even kills resistant bed bugs!
- Cuts down biting incidents immediately.
- Proven to have an extended residual protection even after dried.
- Toxin-free and dermatologically safe; child, pet, bird and fish friendly.
EcoRaider is the only natural product that kills bed bugs with 100% efficacy, according to a Entomological Society of America journal publication. Among a dozen products in a study that was (including 2 for professional and 10 for consumer) labeled for bed bugs, EcoRaider® was by far the best at killing bed bug eggs. EcoRaider® is eco-friendly yet lethal to targeted insect/pests. Its micro-scale particles of the plant based active ingredients penetrates insects’ exoskeleton and attacks a unique neuron receptor that only exists in invertebrates to cause immediate paralysis and death of the targeted insects. Unlike many synthetic pesticides imposing neuron toxicity to humans, EcoRaider® only affects insect/pests and causes no harm to humans, pets, birds or fish. EcoRaider® provides a residual efficacy. Its 14-day dry residual has been shown to cause 97.5% mortality to bed bugs. Due to repeat use of pesticides over the years, bed bugs have developed a high resistance to pesticides. EcoRaider®, however, has the same high kill-rate on resistant bed bugs due to its unique mode of action. Because of its outstanding performance, EcoRaider® has become a preferred choice by pest management professionals as a primary method of IPM (integrated pest management) to reduce the use of synthetic chemicals.
EcoRaider® is a minimal risk pest control product by EPA regulation and it is safe to use around children and pets.
Direction for Use:
1) Inspection. Conduct a thorough inspection of the unit to be treated and locate areas of infestation. Turn over and disassemble the furniture (if possible), in order to find all bed bug hiding places. The key to any bed bug remediation is thorough, detailed, inspection.
2) Preparation. Put infested items in heavy duty plastic bags (shoes, books, toys, small furniture, electronics, etc) together with a hand towel saturated with EcoRaider. Seal the bag, shake and leave for two weeks before opening it if possible. Remove all bed linens, pillows and mattress covers, and send to laundry with hot water or tumble dry (140°F). Separate the mattress, the box spring, and the bed frame. Remove or reduce clutter as much as possible.
3) Treatment. Spot treat pre-determined infestation areas and other possible bed bug harborages in cracks and crevices, behind baseboards, along the ceiling-wall and floor-wall junctions, in closets, behind crown moldings, along window frames, door frames, curtain folds and edges / seams of all furniture, couches and chairs. Focus on the edges and corners of furniture, appliances and the room itself. It is suggested to treat all bed bug hiding places thoroughly. Treat at least two hours before bed time for EcoRaider to take effect.
4) Usage: 1 gallon per 1000 sqft. One 16 oz bottle can be used for one bed room of about 125 sqft.
Contains: Natural Geraniol Oil, Cedarwood Oil and other GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) inert ingredients.
Size: Two Pack – Two 16 FL OZ (480 ml each)
Download INSTRUCTION SHEET with check list.
INSTRUCTION VIDEO: use EcoRaider to eradicate bed bug infestation.
FAQ: question about the EcoRaider product?
Sasha Viste –
Good post. I learn one thing more difficult on completely different blogs everyday. It will at all times be stimulating to learn content from other writers and practice a little bit one thing from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my weblog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide you with a link in your net blog. Thanks for sharing.
At last, I found anarticle thath I am looking for quite a long time.
I hope that it will help me also.
Very good job writing them in this blog article
frolep rotrem –
of course like your web site but you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to tell the reality on the other hand I will surely come back again.
zovre lioptor –
Some truly good info , Gladiolus I noticed this.
zortilo nrel –
Utterly indited content, appreciate it for information. “The bravest thing you can do when you are not brave is to profess courage and act accordingly.” by Corra Harris.
Ahaa, its good conversation about this post at this place
at this web site, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.
I am curious to find out what blog platform you have been utilizing?
I’m having some minor security issues with my latest website
and I’d like to find something more safe. Do you have any recommendations?
james marty –
over the counter amoxicillin purchase amoxicillin online – amoxicillin cephalexin
Hey, thanks for the blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Want more.
Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is valuable and everything.
However think of if you added some great images or
videos to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with pics and clips,
this blog could undeniably be one of the best in its niche.
Hey there fantastic blog! Does running a blog like this require a massive amount work?
I have no knowledge of computer programming but I had been hoping to start my
own blog in the near future. Anyway, should you have any
suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share.
I know this is off topic but I just needed to ask.
Thank you for your blog post.Much thanks again. Really Great.
I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.
I am quite certain I’ll learn many new stuff right here!
Best of luck for the next!
ルイヴィトン時計コピー品4783 1r-0759 – Oil Filter For Excavator
You actually make it seem really easy with your
presentation but I to find this topic to be really one
thing which I feel I might by no means understand. It
seems too complicated and extremely vast for me. I am taking a look ahead to your subsequent put up, I’ll attempt to
get the grasp of it!
ipod nano –
Very informative article post.Really thank you! Awesome.
gralion torile –
Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your web-site is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you¦ve on this web site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found simply the information I already searched everywhere and simply could not come across. What a great web site.
zoritoler imol –
I like this website so much, saved to my bookmarks. “I don’t care what is written about me so long as it isn’t true.” by Dorothy Parker.
zoritoler imol –
There is perceptibly a bunch to realize about this. I feel you made some nice points in features also.
I must thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this blog.
I really hope to view the same high-grade blog posts by you
in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has
encouraged me to get my own, personal website now 😉
I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!
I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future.
I’d like to find out more? I’d love to find out more details.
This excellent website truly has all the information and facts I wanted about this subject and didn’t know who to