North Bergen, NJ, APRIL 9, 2019 – Mosquito control services are in demand like never before. But requests are very specific: control the mosquitoes on the property but maintain a safe and green environment for the people and pets inhabiting the space. Mosquito control professionals are in a quandary, one that has even kept many firms from offering mosquito control services.
That is, until now, ER-3 by EcoRaider is the answer for mosquito control professionals to finding a balance between effectiveness and efficiency while at the same time maintaining a safe and green environment. EcoRaider Technical Director, Dennis Judy, hosts a one-hour webinar on the next generation mosquito and pest control product. View the recorded webinar at your convenience and learn:
- What every professional needs to know about mosquito biology
- Mosquito inspections, treatment protocols and education
- Mosquito source reduction
- Mosquito reduction inspection report
- The one product every mosquito professional needs this summer – no spray notifications required!
Now, mosquito control professionals can offer home and owners and as well as municipalities a safe and eco-friendly mosquito treatment solution that is green and non-toxic for children, pets and wildlife.
Watch the full post-webinar recording on ER-3 by EcoRaider at ecoradierpmp.com/er3.
ER-3 by EcoRaider is a green, triple-action breakthrough mosquito formula that knocks down adult mosquito populations, offering barrier by spatial repellency to keep mosquitoes from the area and kills larvae to prevent future generations. ER-3 is ideal for all mosquito and general pest control needs: affordable, reduces treatment time and has no restrictions. ER-3 is a great way for pest professionals to increase mosquito program revenues with a green, 25b exempt product that does not require spray notifications. ER-3 terminates adult mosquito populations, while offering barrier by spatial repellency to keep mosquitoes from the area and kills larvae to prevent future generations. This triple action formula replaces other larvicide treatments, saving on product costs and service time.
ER-3 by EcoRaider is available at all major pest management distributors. Visit www. ecoraiderpmp.com to learn more.
EcoRaider Mosquito & Flying Insect Killer Can Help
In many parts of the country we have a limited amount of months to enjoy our outdoor space. Are mosquitoes getting in the way of you spending time outdoors? We can help you to take back your backyard with some tips and tricks and the right mosquito control product.
Consider these 3 essential ways you must control mosquitoes in order to get complete protection:
- Kill Mosquito Larvae – To properly control mosquitoes it is essential that you are controllingstanding water around your property. Mosquitoes lay their eggs in standing water. In fact, the common house mosquito, most commonly known to carry West Nile Virus, requires just an inch of standing water to lay its eggs. It is very easy to overlook areas of standing water that could be a mosquito breeding area. When inspecting your lawn consider these often overlooked areas: eaves and drains, bird baths, kids toys, plates under plants, old tires, water fountains, clogged gutters and more.
- Kill Adult Mosquitoes -For full control it is obvious that you must kill adult mosquitoes thatalready exist on your property. Areas that should be treated include: the perimeter of the residence, under bushes and around heavy brush, in areas known to collect water that may remain damp, under outdoor appliances, plumbing, gutter drains and more.
- Repel Mosquitoes – While you may be doing everything right on your property neighboring properties may be breeding mosquitoes in droves. And, unfortunately, those mosquitoes may enter your property. That is, unless you are using a product that repels mosquitoes. In order to repel mosquitoes the perimeter of your property should be treated along with window and door screens, seating areas and areas of high traffic.
The good news is you do not have to buy three different products to control larvae, adults and offer repellency in order take back your backyard. EcoRaider Mosquito & Flying Insect Killer offers 3-In-1 Complete Mosquito Defense.
Start protecting your family and your outdoor space today. For a limited time save 10% off on all mosquito products with coupon code ERSUMMER.
EcoRaider Natural Mosquito & Flying Insect Killer is all you need to protect your family against different species of mosquitoes. Proven by leading university vector science center, EcoRaider not only effectively repels, but also kills 100% adult mosquitoes by contact instantly. When applied in stagnant water, it not only effectively kills 100% of existing larvae, but also keep two weeks effectiveness in killing new larvae. EcoRaider is a plant based non-toxic aqueous bio-insecticide. Its unique mode of action is lethal to target insects but does not affect humans, animals, birds and fish. It is a minimum risk pest control product that is safe to use around children and pets for indoors or outdoors.
What’s all the irritation about? Well, if you live or are visiting a humid and wet environment, truth be told, anywhere except in areas that are permanently frozen, mosquitoes have the potential for infringing upon your daily activities.
But, do not surrender yourself over to these blood-sucking pests so quickly. It might surprise you, but knowing a thing or two about their life-cycle can help. According to the EPA, having a basic familiarity of the different stages of the mosquito’s life will help you prevent mosquitoes around your home and help you figure out prevention methods and how and what insecticides to use.
The egg hatches when exposed to water. This is why areas around standing water, ponds, bird baths, kiddy pools, are just incubators for the troublesome insect. Flood water due to heavy rains also offers perfect breeding grounds for these treacherous terrors of the skin. Larvae are the next stage and they live in water. They molt several times; most species surface to breathe air.
The Pupa does not feed; the stage just before emerging as adults. And finally, the adult – the final stage in the life cycle that emerges out of the water and feeds on the blood of humans and other animals.
Only the female bites and once she has ingested her bloody meal it’s time to lay eggs. She will lay her eggs directly on or near water, soil and at the base of some plants in places that may fill with water. The eggs can survive dry conditions for a few months.
It’s all in the diet. Sugars are a thing to avoid eating. Both adult male and female mosquitoes feed on sugars from plants and other insects. The female feeds on blood meals for egg development. If you ever been in a situation when you are standing side by side with another person but you are the lucky one getting bombarded with bites; most likely your blood is just that much sweeter. Maybe save the deserts for inside enjoyment.
Mosquitoes are not only frustrating but they are deadly as well. And many foreign species of mosquitoes are here by international flight traffic. One does not need to be an alarmist, just stay aware of your surroundings and if you venture into the great outdoors, dress appropriately to limit your skin exposure.
We hope you are furnished with more information on mosquito breeding habits, their environment, and how to use the most effective ways to get rid of these pests. Please note, eliminating standing and stagnant water will lead you on the best path towards achieving a mosquito-free environment.